1. Safeguards against vomiting and acid reflux
2. Improves digestion by leveraging gravity to bring food down
3. Slows down fast eaters
4. Improves hygiene for messy eaters
5. Reduces strain on the neck and pain for cats with arthritis
6. Prevents bugs from crawling into the feeder
7. Increases comfort when feeding, especially for older
WHY STAINLESS STEEL?
✔️ Safe for all cats
Some cats have allergy to plastic and develop a skin condition on their chins that resemble acne. Plastic can also nick and stratch, and those fissrues can become a breeding ground for germs.
Stainless steel bowls are harmless to all cats, and recommended by most veterinarians.